Youth clubs and projects - Camden Rise
Camden youth centres and projects
Find out more about what the borough's youth centres and projects have to offer below or visit our new summerincamden.co.uk website to search for Summer 2021 holiday activities by age, date, types of activities and venues.
For education, careers and training advice, please continue to contact our Careers and Connexions 'virtual drop in' service.
Council youth centres
Camden Council runs three main youth centres where young people aged 13 to 19 (25 if you have a learning disability) can get support, meet other young people and get involved in activities, including:
- trips out
- Duke of Edinburgh’s Award
Somers Town Youth Centre
Open: Monday to Friday, 10am to 5pm by appointment or come along Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, 6.30 to 9pm – but please check before turning up.
Fresh Youth Academy @ Ingestre Road and Maitland Park Youth Project
Open: Monday to Friday, 11am to 5pm by appointment or come along Monday to Thursday, 6-9pm – but please check before turning up.
Netherwood Youth and Family Hub
Open: We are open to young people and families Monday to Friday, 10am to 5pm, by appointment. Youth club sessions run Monday to Thursday, 5.30 to 8.30pm and Friday, 4.30 to 7.30pm – please check before turning up.
Youth Early Help - helping young people to succeed
If you're aged 11 to 19 (up to 25 with learning difficulties and disabilities), you can contact us or drop in to one of our centres. Parents or carers can also contact us.
Read or download our flyer below to find out more:
- Youth Early Help flyer (PDF)
The Avalon Project
The Avalon Project is a multi-skills project, open to young people aged 13 to 19 years old (up to 25 years old for young people with special educational needs and disabilities) in Camden and surrounding boroughs. Now in new premises in Euston, the Avalon Project offers unique opportunities for those looking for practical skills in motorcycle mechanics and off-road riding experiences. Visit their new website, email or call 020 7974 2392. You can also follow @1avalonproject on Instagram.
Community youth and play projects
There are lots of other youth clubs and play schemes in Camden run by community organisations and charities.
- Castlehaven Community Centre
- Coram's Fields Youth Centre
- Fitzrovia Youth in Action
- The Hive Camden
- Kentish Town Community Centre Youth Project
- King's Cross Brunswick Neighbourhood Association (KCBNA) Youth Project
- The Pirate Castle, Camden Town - boating and outdoor activities
- Maiden Lane Community Centre
- New Horizon Youth Centre
- The Dome - Queen's Crescent Community Association Youth Services
- GOAL Youth Club (Gospel Oak Action Link)
- ARC Youth Club at SHAK (South Hampstead and Kilburn Community Partnership)
- Samuel Lithgow Youth Centre
- Sidings Youth Project
- Somers Town Community Centre
- Somali Youth Development and Resource Centre (SYDRC) and N1C Centre
- WAC Arts
- The Winch Youth Club and Youth Activities
- NW5 Project
- Community play schemes
- Young Camden Foundation - projects