Youth Offending Service - Camden Rise
Youth Offending Service
Camden’s Youth Offending Service (YOS) works with young people, aged 10 to 17, and their families to tackle issues that might lead to offending behaviour, as well as helping to prevent young people at risk of offending from getting involved in crime and jeopardising their future prospects.
- Running local crime prevention programmes and offering voluntary support programmes
- Helping young people and their families at court
- Supervising young people serving a community sentence
- Staying in touch with a young person if they’re sentenced to custody
More info and blogs
- King’s Cross Recruit (KXR) and Camden’s Youth Offending Service are working in partnership to pilot a new flexible work experience programme for 16 to 18-year-olds who are within the youth justice system - read more here
- My experience as a Youth Offending Service Peer Advocate by Suraya Miah - read Suraya's blog here
- Written work by Camden young people from the YOS - read their articles and poems her
- Find out more about how Camden YOS works by watching two short films about the service - 'Referral Orders' and 'Supervision Contact and Expectations'.