Get healthy - Camden Rise
Are you looking for healthy eating advice?
The Eatwell Guide shows how much of each food group we should eat to achieve a healthy, balanced diet.
These 8 practical tips cover the basics of healthy eating, and can help you make healthier choices.
Want support to eat healthier, be more active, manage your weight?
- 5 to 11 years - Contact the Health and Wellbeing Team on 020 7974 6736 (9-5pm, Mon –Fri) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free support to stop smoking - visit Homepage - Breathe (breathestopsmoking.org)
- Other health tips and advice - visit oneyoucamden.org
- Leisure centres in Camden - Join the Better Gym - Camden Council
- Sports and physical activities in Camden - Activities for children and young people - Camden Council
Looking for ways to be more active?
Find out how to get involved in physical activities, including swimming, dance and after-school sports clubs.